June:the comeback

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011

Dearest Mrs.K

I hereby propose this to you with my dearest intentions for the fields to come back from oblivion.

I know our standards of posting are rather high (compared to what we could do, no kidding) but this the most obscure blog ever, so who cares about quality? right now i want quantity.

So I propose this:

All June we most go back to posting EVERY day (in the june timeline) Even if we have no stories to share, no epiphanies, no cool sites. Just tell me about your day, what you're feeling, what's making you feel like that. Or a something funny you laughed at and it's totally out of context. Or the drawing you made in class while super bored.

I don't care.

Let's make BLOG EVERY DAY JUNE, i propose.
What do you think?

Comments (0)