Nostalgia, again. tumblr related

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dear Blogger,

I must be terribly honest, for the guilt is stabbing me in the diaphragm every time I betray your dearest trust... in other words, I'm cheating on you, sorry.

It's not you, it's me.

But today, the other one showed me something that reminded me of you. Because at the end of the day, you're my true and only one. I may play around in other social networks, but Blogger, you're my home, my quiet-little-place.

One day when I’m like 30, I’m gonna log onto my tumblr blogger, for the first time in who knows how long it’ll be by then, and read all of my posts. Every single one. And I’m probably gonna either laugh at how ridiculous I was, or cry because I’ll never be this young and naive again.

Comments (0)