More from the same exposition.

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in , | Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011

In the same exposition (my last post) I also saw this, which I thought was genius.


The world suffers a "hard-attack"
2012
Strawberry Jell-O
2 mm. x 250 x 40
How dare you
2007
35 bar soaps
Variable dimensions
Sweet dreams are made of this
2007
Chocolate, sugar and electroencephalogram.
40 x 60 x 2 cm.
I can write your name without looking at the keybord
2010
50 typed sheets
20 x 150 cm.
This is my favorite. I have no idea why I can't flip the picture, so here it is again:
Del verbo To be
(aunque a ratos no estés, eres, y aunque a ratos no seas, estás)
2011
Bordado sobre tela
5 piezas de 50 x 60 cm. c/u

[I don't think the translation makes sense, still:]
The verb to be
(although at times you're not, you are, and though at times you're not, you are)
2011
Embroidery on canvas
5 pieces of 50 x 60 cm. c / u

Comments (2)

These are fabulous. The random winds of the internet tossed me your way and I look forward to seeing more of what you've posted.

I'm glad you liked it. :)