The new tyrants

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've been searching for this quote some time


This is precisely what I've been meaning to say all along. Adults, shut the fuck up.
You keep complaining about the new generations, but please, please notice youth will always pose a thread or trouble or criticism to the existing systems. They will always be seen as ungreatful bitches, because that's what we all are. Unless there's a strong, violent authority the youth will always be fucked up, crazed with decadence and vaine.

But please don't think I'm siding with the view that being young and beautiful is an overrated idol. It is the fucking greatest thing to be. What I mean is this:

Yes, it's fucked up. Yes, it's not very promising. But think for a second, who the hell raised this new generation. Aham. Stop bitching.

Comments (0)