Santiago

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Setting: I went back to the place where it all started getting real. Where I got to see how things really are, what an improvement we're really doing.



Better conditions for transport alternatives. We're totally helping the little guy.


They even have public pools



And well, as you may see, technology is really reaching everywhere



This sort of makes me an environmental blogger, sure the pictures are the best you've ever seen, but it's still just for the propaganda. I'm aware that in the internet context this may seem irrelevant, but it's not, everywhere, human rights are being violated, this pictures you see aren't just some photo opportunities, they are REALITIES. And it's your choice if you now want to be intentionally ignorant and look away, or actually do something about it.

Comments (0)