Cold fire?

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009

You've got everything but cold fire...
This is sort of a blog isn't it?
So, this week... weird, good, not bad at all, new, relaxing-stressing, planning, listening...
The week modified a bit how I see some important things... and I feel good about it so, I'm giving thumbs up for this one.
I started a proyect, another proyect, decided some things... and started the indirect thank-you proyect, which was not planned to be that thank you, but just confirms the reason of the thank you, and encourages me to do a new year's resolution.
I had forgotten about them, and now, I'm remembering... so, reviewing...
The story of a cow-check (in process)
Story about a painting- check (in process)
Story about a girl and a boy- (thinking back... it can't be a new year's resultion.. c'mon)
The page-holder and the abandoned instrument.- damn... (im not even sure i know what they meant..)

So, working progress...
I said i didn't do new year's resolutions... but...

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)