Your favorite place

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You are a complex person

I've been told so, I don't see it, I just don't have favorite things. I like stuff, and it appeals to me in some ways, other things appeal me differently. I'm just not monodimensional.

It's weird you can speak so calmly at your death bed

But I'm not in a bed, and I'm not about to die.

You are right, this is not your bed. And you are already dead.

I don't know why do people keep insisting, I'm not dead. If I were dead, would you had asked me where was my favorite place so I could spend the rest of my time there?

That was just a formality, that's how it goes. But you are dead

I am not. I am here. I didn't stop existing.

You have a knife through your guts.

Maybe it didn't ponctured anything.

You stop bleeding some hours ago.

Maybe that's a sign of healing.

That's a sign of lack of blood. You are dead. So, again, what is your favorite place, maybe I could take you there...

Am I not dead?

Well, yes but you're here aren't you?

I am.

Then what's your favorite place?

I have none, I told you, different places appeal to me in different manners.


[It's not supposed to make sense... or is it?]
By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)