Trapped

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009

So, yes... being in your house, not able to go to any restaurant or to the movies, (strategy specially useful when feeling trapped or TOO close to the family.) It's sort of a nightmare.
I still, hoplessly in my computer, watching some good videos from time to time, listening to some great music, loosing my time with Photoshop or Ilustrator 3-hour projects that in the end I don't even save.... Watching some crappy videos too, including watching Simon Cowell being mean (which I admit, is hilarious)... listening to some bad music, and .... working in 3-hour projects that in the end I don't even save.

But it gives a lot to think about.
Some sky watching too,
some interesting DVD...
but specially things to think about.

Where's that vane distraction that makes us get through the night???? (and day)...
Damn it, I need that...

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)