Listen, not!

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009

At the time I thought I it was early. 'How can you explain someone you enjoy that type of music' I read once in a blog. I thought about it, the lyrics meant something, something besides the obvious, something I had longed for, and now, it was there, in the air, trough a crying guitar and a harsh voice. The first time I had listened to that I had judged it wrong, some boring music, I recall thinking, but then, it came back to me, during a bohemian stage I was on. Then, I don't know when or why I remember listening to these songs, while I was in the balcony and the iPod was playing.

There's a huge disadvantage of downloading the most popular songs of a certain artist. It is not my intention to feel very, 'oh-I-don't-like-the-common-first-pick' but it is true. As snob as that may sound... I can just add that from Last.fm's top ten, I don't really like (not the same than dislike though.. [thanks for that obsession penguin]) at least four of them, which is oh yes! 40%...

Tan joven y tan viejo... like a rolling stone...

Comments (0)