Stay calm and remember

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009

I think, either something very good is happening, or something very bad.
It was one of those days when I have to consider life changing issues, but then, I forget about them, either because I did actually forget, or because at some point (i never know that point) I didn't want to remember.

I'm flipping coins tomorrow, about something I don't know today.

The actual result (i'm joking about the coin) is somehow predictable,
(I hope I can read this in a couple mothns/years to find out.)
But what's scary, is that despite that predictable outcome, the event is important, is life chainging, and I have no idea if I'm going to like it after all.

So, for now, I'll remember some wise's men advices, which were really useful, (specially for THIS)
And try to remain calm,

au revoir last 4 years!

Comments (0)