The archduke

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010

Enjoy the most terribly taken picture ever seen in this web page




And say you don't love it. I dare you. :)


It was about them, and us, but it also was about the dead.

Because you know me, how my mind drifts, how I have extensive conversations with fictional characters. And that moment I had it with my dead. She would would have complimented their looks, but would've preferred much more soft music, that I know. He, I'm not sure, but I bet he would have said something about their haircuts and loud music, he would have probably dragged me out of there. And then HIM, I could only wonder if he had liked it, maybe he'd had gone with me, or maybe he'd have criticized my music taste, I guess I'll never know.

That's all I have to share, greetings from the past.

Comments (0)