Holyday’s Laziness

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010

This is my attempt to justify doing nothing and being lazy in holydays (or whatever)…
My house works as a whole when it is convenient. (Which means when the other two living in the house think it’s convenient [yay for teenage anger] ) This means I have to help with the dishwashing, the food shopping, the (stupid) garden maintenance, etc… But I have to take care of MY dog. You get the thing.
When it comes to holydays, not making dinner and watching lots of movies becomes a family activity, and as much as you want to go to your room whether to watch YouTube or do a very long and important assignment, you can’t. And by “can’t” I mean you will possibly be accused of high treason and be burned in the central plaza in the next 12 hours. So, as much as I want to go and work on my final project, or whatever, you’ll see… I can’t…

Comments (0)