Moar Keys

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I had to let go the two other keys. Mainly because it was a constant family complaint, that I had BOTH keys, and mom and brother had only one, which made them struggle through the windows from time to time.
Also, because I had recieved three other keys. One opens the building, and the other two the door. I am having lots of trouble opening the doors. I have to think to myself: "Building door opens one turn to the left. The first one in the door is opened one turn to the right, and the second one two turns to the right.
It is not that easy.
Well, it is, but I want to believe it isn't so everytime I look like a stupid struggling with my flat's door I feel better.
One day I'll get used to. One day.

Comments (0)