Things I've Learned

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things I've learned living on my own (that I already knew):

  • The 'cooking-eating-cleaning the kitchen' process takes TOO long.
  • Planning what to eat takes too long.
  • It doesn't matter how much time you spend thinking what to eat, you'll end up cooking the same.
  • Everything is more expensive.
  • Internet is not overvalued.
  • Nor is telephone.
  • (they are both expensive)
  • Eating in the floor hurts your ankles.
  • Eating in boxes harms your living room.
  • Having a table to eat is awesome.
  • Living near your campus is the awesomest shit ever.
  • You realize you miss your friends more that you thought you would (even if you where extremely dramatic before...)
  • Sharing guilty pleasures is a great way to break the ice.
  • You can have a hell of a good time with someone you just met.

I miss SO MANY THINGS... still... I'm having so much fun, and I like it here. :)

I wish you could be here to share with you the awesomesauce and the shitness...
:)

Comments (0)