Relative concepts

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010

I think the term "finding yourself" is bullshit. Don't be offended, you had it coming reading Osho. I think we're constantly building, painting, detailing our personality. Either for external reasons or inner analysis sometimes you break. You are destroyed into little pieces which you must pick up. And from the pieces of nothing you can either repair to a similar previous image, or build and forge a new thing.
Just remember once the mold is done, there's very few you can do to it.

As I've let you know, I've build myself several times, having to destroy parts of the previous versions. And one of the most important things I've learned is this.




Maybe this lacks complexity and depth linking... but for some reason I thought of telling you this.

Comments (0)