You and me....and this

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Well, don't just stare at me, say something!" I say in my angry tone

You just stand up and walk to the window, you look at the city, there was something different on the sky lately, "probably the pollution" you think.

"I'm not sure what to say about this" You say, and even though you are confused, you knew this was coming a while ago.

"Right now the last thing we need is you shutting down yourself again" I say, I'm really desperate, I'm worried of what you may think, and it makes me angry to care for what you think, and I'm miserable because I care for you, but you remain silent.

"I'm sorry, but you've let me speechless, this is not just something you hear everyday, is not like you telling me today was bad at work, this is serious" You say, avoiding the answer, avoiding the expression, avoiding me.

"Say you're sad, say you're angry, for god sake SAY SOMETHING!. Or just be honest and tell me you just don't care" I knew that you would never tell me what you felt the moment i told you that, I knew I would never hear from you that it had hurt you.

"Do you really want to know what I feel? Do you? I don't know how to fucking feel! You want me to say that I'm impressed? that I'm confused? That you've just turn around my entire world?" You say, just not caring anymore about my feelings, I know you would rather jump out of the window than have this conversation, but i need an answer.

"You always turn this way, into defensive shit, and you just can't deal with simple conversation, just say it!" I yell, this is so us, not being able to talk, and that is so you just not being able to care.

"You're putting me in a freaking corner, I just can't deal with this right now, my mother just died for hell's sake, and now you expect me to handle this?" You take your jacket, you are in a rush, you open the door, you don't even look back.

I knew then that I would never see you again, I knew that this had ended us. I knew from the moment I told you, and it hurts, but I had to tell you, I had to say it.



By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)