Human after all

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How I changed

It was in a day like this that i decided to take form, to become a human of flesh and bone.

It happened like things ususally do


yellow trance essense trash lie aura emotion

flying machinery stop go red     rum for will

flat beautiful bird strike pain eye bleed

air burn nose bleed heartbeat strange joyous

ambition generation hold high feel dirt


And for a moment i doubted, then I couldn't stop but to try and be something else.





And then kiss me

“I don’t know if this will work, with all your baggage, all my issues, we’re just too broken to try to fit together” she said, looking at him in desperation

“But” he sighed “I think we can do it, I just…” he said in pain, looking away

“Don’t you like me?” she asked confronting him

“I do” he said, then he opened his mouth to say nothing

“Then kiss me” she said

“I can’t…” he said “it’s this terrible migraine”

“Be man enough to say no, you don’t kiss with the head” she said, about to run away for the last time

“When I kiss you, I don’t use my lips” he said. That made her wait

“I mean, not just with the lips. I kiss you with my heart that goes off a thousand beats per second as soon as I touch you. I kiss you with my knees that shake crazy when I get near your face. I kiss you with my guts that squish and tickle just to hear your breath. And yes, I kiss you with my head when our lips meet and I go to another world, where there is nothing, not a single particle in the universe but us two.” 


Coin
That coin once belonged to the first person who ever was, he was accused of greed and punished with dead. 




by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)