Serious illness

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have this heart that won't stop beating, and this head that won't stop thinking and this soul that won't stop aching. That's why I came.

I don't see right now how can I help you. Do you want to stop feeling?

A therapist, that's how they call you don't they

Yes

Well you cure people, can you cure me?

I would differ from your definition of therapist, I'm more of a guide than a healer

So you can't do it...

We would have to start by defining what is wrong

Everything, I can't breath, I can't have peace, and the times when I'm not dizzy are very rare

Mhm...dizziness. What else do you feel?

I feel need to breath really deep, but it burns, like I have a burden.

Need to breath...burden. Have you taken anything for this?

I tried Aspirins, they didn't work.

I see. And for how long have these symptoms been presenting themselves?

A few years if I recall well

I reckon this is a way more serioues business than I first thought. Tell me sir, have you been having emotions?

Yes, certainly. I wanted to cry, then to scream and then just to smile; all from something deep inside the skin, beyond the ribs. Incrustrated in the core, the core of something that... is not there.

...

Will I be okay Doctor?

...I'm afraid I have to answer no, you won't.

But... what's wrong?

I'm sorry to inform you sir, that you are alive.

...Do you mean...

Yes, I'm sorry.



by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)