Places?

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

There's no point on saying this place has colors you've never seen. Because first, I don't believe in that, and second, I actually like the colors I've seen.
I would have to say it's a place I've seen before, in my dreams, (very Amieliesque)... It is perhaps a place where I don't exist either. Not that I'm depressed by my existance or anything, just that I've never pictured myself actually there.

What I can say is that it has an average-confortable temperature. And perhaps kinda-rainy.

I'm not trying to be poetic or deep. I don't think about that often. I think about random situations, people, places, things and sometimes feelings.

I could name some people, but I wont.
Some people you can guess... some people you would be surprised... (even if you say you wouldn't)
I get creative in my daydreaming...
Not in my writing lately, dough....

I'll try to write some of my daydreaming, but that might kill the dream.
So, summer is time to quit a lot of things.
To reconsider some others.
And to gain new dream-vices.

We're almost over, though it's the start...


Self reminder: new new time scary scarry time

Comments (0)