The lost story of a bird and SHHE

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, here's the deal: I was writing a story, this one even had a plot and eveything. But...normal stories always have plot... it's not like it's a plus. Shut up, let me continue... as I was saying maybe it is that your stories are just not as good as to generally have plot, I mean REAL short stories... *sighs* Anyway, as I was saying, I had this story... but then it started to become difficult since the characters were starting to look very much real...i mean like REAL poeple, with already defined identities...>___>' well, the point is that I didn't finished it on time slob. And well, I though "Finish and post tomorrow, like you always do". But then I saw today's... yesterday's post and said "why not make some weird blog just like that?" I mean... it's not like the fans are going to send hate mail...or mail at all ... ¬_¬ anyway... the point is that I decided to make something somehwat different just to have a post done today you mean to have another day for your slappy story right? Shh.

Moving on...

I generally look at the URLs that get careless internetz to this place of daily posts and plotless blogs, and there are three main sources, which I don't plan to mention. But since there is scarcely 5 views a day, I notice the different ones. I notice them all. And on daily bases I don't get excited by any. But then today happened.

And I don't mean excited "Some journalist found us and we're going to the first page of some weird internet tabloid", i mean excited in a "OMG! lol!" sort of amusement (excitment doesn't fit). And please notice I'm not mocking anyone, but this is what I found:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=what is meaning of a blackbird staring at you through a window

For the inexpert in decoding (@_@) URLs this is from a person who googled "What is meaning of a blackbird staring at you through a window" And maybe for you, you who are reading and don't really care about any of this, who don't find it funny, I find it hilarious.

Seriously, I mean, this person was not only glared by a black bird trough a window long enough for him/her to notice, but was captive long enough to google a meaning for it.

How often does a black bird stares at you? And what does this person think it is? Some sign to become a drunken poet and write about decay and torment?

SHHE (how we will now call him/her) is supersticious, that I know, because only a fellow supersticious person would go as far as to look in the internet for a meaning to a rather coincidential event. SHHE was trying to find a symbol where there was only a phenomenon, SHHE was trying to join the spots. And for that I congratulate SHHE, even if I don't find some believes practical, I find that the fct of searching for meaning tells a lot about a person, in this case SHHE.



[analysing people by one single internet history record... since 1999]
by I'm the penguin




Comments (1)

loves it!