Coins and coins

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009

I have no money, but I have lots of coins, some of them I like, some of them I despise, some of them I'm not even sure if they're actually coins, still, they get to hang out with the rest of the gang.
Repvbblica Italiana, Liberte Egalite Fraternite, Beatrix Noniginder Nederlanden, Barcelona '92, Elizabeth D.GREG.G.F.D, Juliana Koningin Nederlanden, Carlos I Rey de España, Hong Kong, 175 Aniversario de la independencia de Mexico, and my favorite one:
1 копейка 1971 CCCP
I wasn't even born when that coin came out, for a while not being born was a synonym of not so long ago but as I grow older, that not so long ago becomes an a while ago and it will evolve, nonstop, until the day I can't think about that...

Comments (0)