Five hundred.. and one

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is a new era.... well, it's not, but you specially know how love being dramatic from time to time, so... it is a new era!
I'm amazed, I remember the 75th post, for which I did a banner, and I remember exactly where I was when I read the 100th... it had colors, and it was beautiful...
Then I kinda lost count... I mean we have five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred posts.. well... (again, dramatic) not exactly, but at least the five hundred part
In the end? how can you measure it?
Also.. according to Wiki:

-500 (five hundred) is the natural number following 499 and preceding 501. (shocker!)
-an HTTP status code for Internal Server Error (D: damn...)
-an SMTP status code meaning a syntax error has occurred due to unrecognized command (don't we love syntax errors?)
-Monkey (UK slang for £500; USA slang for $500) (this monkey hasn't gone to heaven...[pixies ref] )

and this post... which is actually 501

501 = 3 × 167, sum of the first eighteen primes, also model number of Levi's jeans, HTTP status code indicating server does not support facility required (wasn't it 500?), SMTP status code meaning syntax error in parameters,(this one too, ho c'mon wiki...) also the number of verbs in the 501 Verbs series from Barron's (e.g., 501 Spanish Verbs, 501 French Verbs, etc.). 501 is the lowest possible VantageScore credit score, corresponding to very poor credit.

Comments (0)