Countries are bull

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009

I was just thinking about a rant I have continiously with myself...
Countries are full of bull
The idea of them, lines drawn(?) across the maps which tell us what we can or can't do, they even give us a name... It's something besides the cultural differences (which can be strong I admit) but something that gives us different rights, life quality, food, education...

In my personal opinion is stupid to isolate a territory and at least in some level pretend everything will be alright if you ignore the rest, as if you were in a bubble. And I'm not trying to be idealist or hippie by saying this, but I was just remembering what someone told me this year, "You have to give something back to your country" THAT I think, it's what's bull...

And the thing is I'm totally aware political divisions are incredibly necessary...
But sometimes I do think they're shit...

This is the sort of rambling I have while taking a shower... Trying to justify things I decided to to in the future...

Comments (0)