Textures

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't know why I do it, but it happens that every time I encounter an interesting texture I must feel it with the lips. "It's because they are more sensible" they say, it could be, it could also be a great number of reasons that pend between me just being weird and one of those unexplainable childhood traumas. Whatever the reason, I always do it.

The point is that there was this specific texture is soft yet it makes friction, it is also a little rough and a sliding property like that of the mate paper, yet it is thicker and bulky. I pass my lips all over it to feel the round half-donut kind of structure that ends in a couple of holes. It is small, like a little box, connected to a cable.

In the middle there is this thing, that is uneven and unpleasant for the touch, but it keeps the little box and the cable together, like one of those rugged and sudden transitions of life. Like from adolescence to adulthood, or from elderly to dead, but of course... it is only a cable and a little box. The cable is clear and round, certainly there is not much to say about it, but the other side, the little box has that intriguing and fantastic texture; the adulthood of the cable for a matter of speaking.






[descriptivenessly]
by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)