The Clockwork Quartet

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010

The internet is my all time love.

It is an entire universe of free speech and spam.

And still between those confusing forests of information one can find little treasures.

First I will show you this: (this is rather famous so there's not much innovation from me showing it to you)

The sixty one- All music you can listen for free, and there is plenty downloadable content

And now my secret jewel, a finding I made in the previous site:

The Clockwork Quartet- They're not only a group, they're a story, they're characters. Could a storyteller desire anymore from a band? Well, if possible, their music is free and downloadable!


Go! Visit! Listen! Download!(this one is legal!)

Let's show those corporative pigs we don't need to steal to have some good downloaded tracks ;D


(and then go back to you iTunes full of stuff that came in a torrent file)

Comments (0)