Leave them alone D:!

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How f* dare anyone out there make fun of my videos after all they have been through.!
They lost their audio, they went through copyright filters. They sometimes didn’t even had two f* stars.
LEAVE THEM ALONE! You are lucky they even played for you!
LEAVE THEM ALONE!…..Please.
No this is not another spoof of Chris Crocker XD

In my defense.., I also post vimeo stuff... XD
You know, they have feelings... They've survived all this youtube-apocalypse paranoia (when they say it's bankrupt, it’ll start to charge, tons of videos will go down, and even copyright infringement) and they’ve emerged from the infinite ocean that is youtube these days… Yes, they called my attention above the dancing squirrels and the drunken Mexican men.
I am that type of OCD person who wants everyone to see the videos she likes… :D
And since I am not a celebrity or have any media power, I post them here, where I can watch them back, and hopefully someone else will :D
(I remind you mr. mr. that the last comment we received was on a video post)

Long live the video posts!

Comments (0)