The so called philosophers

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010

The so called philosophers.
They come and go, each year new faces. They are supposed to talk, supposed to discuss, and luckly bring a new perspective.
Instead they smoke, they trash, they eat, they take our work... But they paid, so...
I heard some opinions of the female conservative side this time, which surprised me (I was filled with predjudices, as I suppose lots would when I say the word consevative). They were really smart, nice and the actual wanted minds in the event.
The professor: he was rude, and that sort of man that has high regards of his own intelligence but is actually quite dumb.
Some others, make me want to cry.
:D


I am aware this is also a post in the future, but I actually wrote that on that day. I want to read back on this blog and remember things. :)

Comments (0)