Tragic

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Friday, June 04, 2010

Being filler time as it is, i'll just put phrases that have been rounding my mind these days.

-If this is the life, why does it feel so GOOD to die today

-Hay amores que matan

-I love you so much I'm going to let you kill me

-Forever is composed of nows

...
Not to only restate the ongoing suggestion that I have dead-wish tendencies, but also to ramble around the fact that romance and love is commonly surrounded by dead, just look at the tragedies that have build our western culture. There is no such a thing as free love, as one simple and sweet feeling that will make out hearts rest in completeness. There's always the need of suffering, the broken hearts, the ignited souls.

And that only makes me wonder, isn't that necessary? could we live in a world without tragedies?

Comments (0)