Quantum double split

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Watch this





Now... as you might be widely aware as of now, i'm not quantum physicist. But when explained by a retired super hero with top of the edge 3D animation, it's kind of hard to miss the point.
Disclaimer:
[So, I'm not sure how much have they advanced into explaining this, but I'll just develop from what I see.]

Is matter aware of its own existence?
Is this a matter of perception?
At the end of the day, is it all dust? (His Dark Materials reference)

Now, if you ask me, I would say this only means there are many things we can't understand with our macro perspective, but that's just me.

Leaving speculation aside and entering the esoteric realm.

Is this a way the universe communicates with us?
Is unobserved matter nothing but energy?

Is consciousness nothing but a blur that doesn't let us see right?

Or is it that when God stops watching, we will all become entangled waves?



Just some thoughts.

Comments (0)