Game, for when you're dreaming...

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009

This is something I like doing from time to time, it's not a test or anything, I like seeing it more like a game, a mind game which only psychos undestand.. :O!
So, it has to be quick, just for the sake of imagination, and so called honesty of the first thought.. so here we go:

1. Think in someone (anyone, you may know him/her well, or you may not, whatever) (QUICK!)





Done?

(You can write then the following in a paper, just to read it afterwards but it must still be quick.)



2. What's that person wearing?
3. Were is he/her?
4. Imagine him/her saying something, whatever...
5. Relate a song to him/her. (my favorite part, which as I've confessed once, I keep a creepy creepy list.)





Now.... think about the answers
2. Are the clothes real, why those clothes? Do you like them? Last clothes he/she was wearing? or wtf?
3. Nah, whatever, I have almost always a white background...
4. You can just keep a creepy list like me...

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)