You are an appletini

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009


Blackberry smoothie, indie rock and roll,Green Lantern, Machiavelo's "The prince", science freak, realist, planner, japanese, lime-lemmon iceecle, I am the walrus; are just some of the things I am, at least according to internet personality tests. Which, we all know, are very reliable.

I would have to say I'm a addict to these, there's just comething about tests telling me who I am that is very satisfactory, hence the millions of people doing them daily. But what is it excatly we look for? Ourselves? Is it true the common phrase "searching for myslef", is there really a person within all of us we must discover and know and bring out? Are we all a buried treassure lieing six feet under among the corpses of unidentified personalities? Maybe.

But, wouldn't it make more sense (if any) that instead of finding something, we build it with time, isn't it much more easier to build and design who we are than to dig'em up? Disregarding the easy, and the sense, isn't life all about changing and reinventing our own person? So I think these tests have more to do with our need to tell us how to build this person, than to actually find who it is, because we can't know it if it doesn't exist.

                                                                      image's origin
Maybe I'm making no sense.

Maybe I'm very near to a revelation, or the plain obvious.

Regardless the results: Always trust your "What martini am I?", you know they will always be accurate about your deepest thoughts.


[sorry april]
by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)