I'm done

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This time for real, I can't go trough any more. I'm sick, and tired, and disgusted and I just don't want to do it anymore, I just don't. It is the same thing every two days, I open the page, I click on CREATE, even if I have loads of other stuff to do, even if I don't want to, I have to CREATE. And it's just not the creating, it has to meet some standards, I can't just post any story I come up with.

Do you have any idea how many short stories have I erased from this little window half way into them? Just because the plot was not "consistent" I mean, if the ones you read are the "good" ones, just imagine the ones I delete. And I'm not even good at it, not mildly, I can hardly pull off a plot with a moral, let alone not-so-flat characters. And the pictures? Well, guess what. They're just fillers.

So, I'm a frustrated freelancer with dreams of being an artist who will inevitabily fail, and who is tired of doing huge amounts of work for a non existing crowd. Because that's another thing, we have no readers, I don't know who are we trying to fool, or if we consider ourselves too good for others, but let's face it, our fan base is equal to zero. We have an average of 6 views daily. Five are ours, and the other one is a clueless moron who found a cool picture (obviously not made by us) and clicked hoping to find a cool site, o is our random moron wrong... But hey! we post daily.

I seriously think we should stop this, close it and then delete the whole thing. At the very least I quit, this is my final and last word. C'est fini, ĂȘtre Je suis le panguin non plus. This is just too much, too tiring and too consuming.

Farewell


P.D. Happy April fools!



by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)