About garlic and pursuit

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010

I cured a plant, maybe.
I honestly hope it works, mainly because the solution involved me boiling some garlic in the kitchen, and then making some sort of solution with the garlic and 'bathing' the plant with it...
(Yes I am in the process of becoming a scientist and I follow my dead grandma's remedy for disaster)
So turns out the house has had a european-kitchen scent ever since. And I also honestly hope it goes away.
But I just couldn't let another plant die, not on my watch ;)

I flipped through this excellent book on honeymoon and promptly forgot about it; now I think I might buy it for a certain nephew of mine…  from Man Make Home.
[love all this]

in other very very bloggy news, I think the Mc.Vet (not) project has been aborted... and the Mc.Dreamy pursued... :D... you get the idea...

Comments (0)