The penguin monologues, again

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010

This year ends, it was a year of many decisions. And it had some consequences. But I guess that's just how life is. We shouldn't really try to use the new year as an excuse for a fresh start, every day is a fresh start with a million possibilities. But if I continue on that point I'd be heavily biting my tongue (not sure that works in english).

I do like what happened last year. Many new things happened for the first time, other old things ended. But what I guess happened the most was, the things I like were kept. There was some level of certainty on all of these decisions. Even if I established 2010 would be the year of uncertainty, I went to my control freak ways.

But you know what? Saying this year I'll be completely reckless and random seems stupid. I won't. I'll just effing try. Saying things I'm not sure of, riding my bike to forbidden places, admitting to crimes I didn't commit, letting myself by corrupted, lying and name calling. Or maybe just some plain boring year. Who knows?

I'll just live in a no regret policy, not anymore anyway.


---
Oh uncertainty, you cold hearted bitch, how I love you.

Comments (0)