Notebook whore

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 03, 2010

I have to accept, with shame, that I am a complete and utter notebook whore. A notebook whore and a player too.
I keep buying notebooks, mainly small ones. I promise to love them and cherish them, but in the end my statements turn out to be a load of crap. It's not even that I lose them, I just forget them, or become scared of them. I have lots of notebooks around my house, and my apartment for that matter.
But, it is also important to say that I'm not a stupid notebook whore. I have a lot of respect for some special notebooks, they all have a near and dear place in my heart, but still, I do not want to waste those precious pages on rants (like this one). [thought: maybe that's why I love the fields that much, because even if it is available to the world [except china maybe] there's way more freedom sometimes] So my notebooks are waiting, for the right moment.
Lets hope 2011 is a year, not of chastity at all, but of lots of notebook commitment and love.
Write on!

Comments (0)