As always, the background music

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So there I was, sitting in front of the computer. As always
, folding some papers. As always.
, breathing. Rare.
, thinking. As always.
, smoking. Never.

But I felt a different sensation in the wind tonight, as if it was made of stars. I couldn’t think about anything else, I just kept folding papers, and the time went by, quickly, smoothly, and then it was gone. As soon as I looked outside the window I saw it was already dark. I remembered I hadn’t eaten anything, but I wasn’t hungry. I thought about watching TV, or maybe reading, but I just wasn’t in the mood, not even to listen to some music. Songs where quietly playing in my head. As always. It was a good sign though, I was still me.

“They hadn’t seen the sea. And they thought about it on TV.” And what did they say……. “It’s better in the screen.” I heard for a while, before the, “No flesh, no sin, no maybe. And the sun is a tear on the eye, which can’t cry. Your back is September’s dawn, a map with no sense, or going back.” How I like that guy, he’s an old genius. Dos horas después.


[Mrs K i t e ]

Comments (0)