Life list

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wanted to be a chef
I wanted to be a lawyer
I wanted to be a teacher
I wanted to be an astronaut
I wanted to be a film maker
I wanted to be a doctor
I wanted them to understand it
I wanted you to love me
I wanted me to live

I thought it was fun
I thought it was interesting
I thought it was inspiring
I thought it was intelligent
I thought it was my thing
I thought it was noble
But they never did
But you already did
When I realized I was already alive

I ended up being a doctor, and I may not be all those persons literally, but I believe I am. They might understand, and you may not love me. But I’m being more me than anything else. Julia, I don’t think that’s for the best.


Dr. Noon

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)