Play. Pause. Stop.

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He was in the mazy lands of my mind. Get out! Get out! I kept yelling, but we wouldn’t get out. Not knowing it was dangerous, he got inside my brain, maybe it was too late, or maybe it was just what was meant to happen, but sill, there was no point on waiting, not even one more second, to get him out.

Trough the ear canal! I said once more, as I felt the tiny being moving in the west of my brain, but he kept going, he messed a little with my sight, and with my logical thinking, and he was reaching my dreams. He saw thousands of seas, filled with deep emotions, he saw glasses of scotch, and when he saw people, he also saw pineapple trees. A star hidden in the deepest part of it, as well as a broken guitar made of carbon. Also some lost shoes, painless shoes, paintbrushes, stories, and some Japanese drawings. Those weren’t hidden, they where just there, close to a bunch of hearts, of all sizes, colors and materials.

Not, she was not daydreaming, [actually she was] she had just started to take the trip around herself, once inside, it was even scarier, enough to make someone cry. The last thing he saw, was a playlist. Life’s playlist she called it… What was it playing today?

Comments (0)