Double dare

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I've decided that today I am a positive person. It is not because I'm usually all sarcastic, negative and judgmental, and now I want to change. It is not either because some velvet voice in my head told me this is the right path. It is due to some random idea that appeared from thin air . You might wonder if it is so easy to just be positive, why don't you do it daily?

That's the whole point, I choose to be positive today because I can, because I can choose what mask to wear each day. Just like clothing with normal people, I choose every morning what mask to use, at days I try something new and exciting, but most days I try the same one. It fits well and it's really easy to wear, plus, it scares away the curious.

I try positive too because it's a really big change from one to another, even a challenge I would say. But I know I can do it, I've been doing it since the dawn of conciseness. The real challenge won't be try to hold to that mask, but it will be not to get fatigued enough to have to wear the other one, but the again, it is a challenge.

You might also be wondering why the hell am I saying all this. Letting you know I wear them, kills off the whole idea of hiding. But today nothing can stop me, I've been in Rome and I've been in The cursed woods of nothingness, and they couldn't stop me, so I challenge you to try it. Arrogance can be my dead some say, let it come, I answer.

And I'm so confident because I've came really good in this game of deceive and hiding you call life, so there, you have it, I'm challenging you, I am. Bring me down, bring me and my lies down to a place where they are so scattered I have nothing but myself. I officially dare you to end this cyclic game no-one started but we will all end. Break the spell and set me free, I dare you, despite I know you won't be able to. And so we're in for the double dare, I try to lie again, you try to catch me, but we both know I've been doing this for longer.



By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)