Again with the mumbling

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , , | Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

“Well, how are you supposed to tell someone he’s wrong when you know he isn’t but still you need to?”

“Erm, you just say it…” said David

“No, it’s not that simple… definitely not THAT simple…” mumbled Mark

“Well it can be, first of all, I think you should have some really big-nice reasons to do so.”

“Like what?”

I DON’T KNOW!, It’s your thing remember…?!?!” he shouted in a desperate tone, which wasn’t very usual in David.

“Well…”

“I can’t really do something unless you tell me what are talking about, or tell me about the situation.”

“I know that, but the thing is, I can’t tell you.” Mark sat on the living room chair and covered his face with his hands. “I don’t really know what to do…”

“I know now… It’s about Rebecca right?”

“No, for Christ sake… That was over, about, what? 1 year ago?”

“Seven months, I can’t believe you don’t know that, and I do ”

“Sorry but, again? Who’s the weird one here?” he showed his sarcastic face.

“Mark, even if you forgot, Rebecca was very important for you…”

“Long ago, and unlike you, I have the ability to move on.”

“Thank you VERY MUCH Mark…” he said as he stood up, almost threw the chair and left the room.

“You’re VERY welcome David…”

Comments (0)