She did.. believed it

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , , | Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008

“And yet, there was this time where everyone believed he was my brother” he said in a serious voice he used when he was being sarcastic.
“No there wasn’t” Mark answered
“OK, not everyone, but, do you remember the old lady in the supermarket, that told him to help his brother, ergo me, ergo she thought he was my brother, ergo…
“Stop saying ergo..”
“OK”
“First, she was old… and second, I’ve always thought she was trying to hit on him.”
“Stop it, she was not.” he answered this time really serious.
“C’mon David! He’s like… what, 50?
“He’s 49.”
“Right! and you’re… like… oh yes! 23!”
“I know, but still we could’ve been brothers..”
“Yeah! Or he could’ve been your dad, which by the way is 52”
“That’s not the point Mark.”
“Then?”
“The point is, SHE believed it.”
“Who?”
“Don’t who? me, Mark.”
“Ahhh that who…”
“Yes, THAT who…”
“Well, then again, why are we discussing this David?”
“Never mind” he said as we walked to the car.



[ Mrs K i t e ]

Comments (0)