Howard Green, the new promise in modern architecture

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2008

"I'm frequently asked 'Howard, how do you manage to do so much is so little time?', but that is not really a problem I mean, I just use a controlled agenda and that is it. But organizing is really important." said the tall handsome architect

"Oh, that is some good tip for all our readers, but tell me Howard, did you ever thought that you wouldn't succeed in this gigantic task?" asked the interviewer while writing some notes in a little paper.

"of coarse I had my doubts, it was really more like a challenge than a job" he said while laughing with that charming fake laugh of his "but all the way through there was my lovely fiancée" ended the man, as he looked to the clock.

"So! who is future Mrs. Green?" asked the curious interviewer-at last something barely interesting- she thought for herself

"I really wouldn't like to talk about that, but you may ask anything else about the tower, because we're really running out of time" he said, a little exasperated.

"C'ommon, we all want to know who was an inspiration for such a construction, the construction details can be known just by looking..." she said.

"If you may know, she is a beautiful young lady, who happens to be an architect as well" he said, getting irritated.

"Names honey, names!" said Patricia Conrad.

"If you have to know her name is Gina Owen, happy?" he said as he stood up

"Delightful, simply, delightful" she whispered as she wrote a little more "but where are you going?"

"This interview is over" said Howard Green as he walked away.

Gina won't be mad, will she? I bet they are going to edit that, probably my interview won't even make it to the magazine, probably she just won't even care, maybe she would still be back at Montana building that bank. Regardless what would happen next, we will be married in two months, hopefully all will go according to plan, and that obnoxious brother of hers will be in jail



By I'm the Penguin

Comments (0)