Someday, someone will

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And there was this silent moment in my head, and I held my breath, everything was not ok and as I realized it was the moment for me to do something I did the first thing that came into my head, why I did it? I don’t know yet, I just know I sat on the ground, and I dug about 11 inches in the muddy earth with my hands. And I placed it there, by it self, then I covered it all again, and when I was done, I took the rock I was holding the whole time in my hand I threw it into the lake, I herd it hit the water, and I realized I loved the sound, so I took another rock and threw it again. Then it was time for me to leave, I stood up, and stepped on the now filled hole, as if to assure it was really hidden, and then I walked away from that place. They’ll find it someday, someone will, but now was not the time to worry about it. I hope. For all of our sakes.



[ Mrs K i t e ]

silent sigh

Comments (0)