Super me it

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008

it just feels right, like something that should have happened
I know this is wrong, what if someone sees me?
I wish I could just freeze time and stay here forever
I don't even want to think what would mom say
Sometimes i believe there is no real reason why this should be so wrong
It's just so depressing, how would people judge me
It's not fair, i shouldn't be thinking about what is wrong about the magic of this
Probably I should stop, but I just can't
Feels so natural, like if it had been in me this whole time
I'm not sure what will happen after this
I just keep doing it and doing it, after a while i stop thinking about it, i just do it
I believe that consequences will be worth it, or maybe not
Its beautiful, so sad no one else will ever understand the beauty of it
Probably I'll never be the same after this, but then again... maybe I've always been like this
The music its in the climax, so am I, probably i will finish with the last note
I wonder if Jacques Guillaume ever did this, most likely not, he never was caught around this stuff.
The cello solo ends, i just have ten seconds more, my energy goes with that last one
I believe people will never get any of this
Music finishes, so do I. And the same second after i'm done, its beautiful, magical, distressful and agonizing


I stand up, she is lying down, i look at my shirt, it used to be white, now it is covered in scarlet rouge.



By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)