Diary thing you asigned

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School is boring lately, we're just seeing the same stuff over and over again, not even APs keep my attention this days. It feels like I shouldn't be here any longer, and it is not because of my classmates, they're all cool, I'm like popular to them. And it surly is not because of the school work, getting less than an A+ is becoming very odd. It's just the feeling, that I shouldn't be here, but mom and dad and my stupid sister insist that I stay.

Things at home aren't that great either, dad is sick, mom is neurotic every single day and Gina simply is so self centered with her unpopular preppy friends, they believe they're so great... It is sometimes just way too unbearable to stay here, to listen to all the noise, to watch dad losing it, to see Gina run away every night, it's just becoming too much. To make things worse they insist on taking me to some weird doctor(sorry, you said you wanted honesty), they say it's just because I looked stressed out. Bullshit, I know they think I'll end up like dad and go all coo coo, but I simply don't care.

I keep secretly writing for some reason, it helps me let out all those dreams and voices. But it has become a problem, you see, mom found one while breaking my every right of privacy. Ever since then we've been having lots of fights, and I don't see the point, it's just a story, it's not like the voices are telling me to kill...every day.

Things with Sylvia are progressing, we always have long talks, even if I jut stare at her form the other side of the library. I don't care she is 7 years, 4 months and 3 days older, I have nice feelings for her. I don't find myself wanting to hurt her or anything as the shrimp (Doctor Seiler) often suggests.

I wish dad was like he used to be.

So that was my week, and I sincerely hope nothing of this will get me more of those shitty pills you gave me last month dear doctor.




By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)