Falling from somewhere

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I can't believe this is actually happening, the wind doesn't let me open my eyes, my legs are moving without control, i can't even feel them. They say these things happen so fast you don't even notice them, but I was noticing it, it was taking forever. My heart beat so fast, it was the only thing I could hear. I was falling, I was falling from a 200 meters tall tower, falling into the tempestuous ocean, and every second felt like an eternity. I'm still not sure how I ended up here.

The flashes came to me, it all started this morning when i was so tired I didn't even want to roll out of bed. I was deep inside the land of unconsciousness, sailing in the nothingness of my cloudy dreams, when Eddie came in without eve knocking and opened the curtains, I wish I had staid in bed now, but it is too late. I followed him to wherever he took me for breakfast, I couldn't keep my eyes open, even with the intense Sun shining, filling every room I went to.

After that, I just recall falling asleep and waking up later on that same day (probably), still sleepy, Eddie was driving somewhere I can't remember, but it was far, because we got there by the time of sunset, I was already very awoke. As soon as we got there Eddie took me by the hand to follow him, he seemed eager about something, perhaps he wanted to show me something else in the beach.

The walk was long, and I was aware of everything the whole time, but I was still tired. Then we got to this amazing place, it had a great view, he stared at the ocean for a couple of minutes, the sound of the ocean and his voice made me sleepy again. Then everything went blank.

Eddie was upset about my dullness, but I bet he would have been just as tired if he had been up until 10 am. The point is that after that he took me to somewhere else near that, then we looked at the ocean again, it was getting boring. Then I woke up and there was this voice "Jump", it said

"jump already" said the distant voice, I was very sleepy but I could hear the voice quiet clear, then i felt something in my feet, as if they refused to move, but deep inside I wanted to jump, but the voice kept murmuring me "JUMP!" and it happened quickly, after some more whispering I jumped, I heard lots of screaming and yelling behind me, and now I'm here, and all I can clearly remember is that voice

"Jump now! It's just a bungee" said the voices, I shouldn't have heard them



By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)