Everyone's a character

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Anne is the type of person, that.. if you're like me... you want to stab, after a five minute chat... so,... (self note: place her some how away from my table) then, we have my sister Sarah, she's the kind of person that would literally stab Anne, no joke... and I'm sure she's bringing her boyfriend who I'm sure is a nice really smart guy, but that hasn't been introduced to our parents, mainly because I suppose, he's also 10 years older than her... So, ( self note: don't sit Sarah near mom and dad, nor next to Josephine, since she can barely stand her. Josephine is the victim-never says no-cousin,  I'm sorry Josephine, but you're sitting next to Anne." I left the sitting chart, and went to wash my face... I can't believe I'm thinking in all this... for christ sake, I'm not a wedding planner, I'm a writer....

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)