Stop trying

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008

There's something going on

Yes I know

I really need to talk to you

well, can't it wait until the speech is over?

not really, you see, the faster I tell you, the better.

Seriously, if this is another of your conspiracy things, I'm not talking
to you for a good full month

No, it's not

I warned you

So, ok, lets go.





The thing is that... I met this person.

AGAIN! I mean, the first time, it was annoying, but haven't you learned?

This one is different, she's totally in the right vibe

That's the same thing you said last time. And I just don't buy it.
What does this one want?

That's the whole point, she just wants to help me, help us.

I don't really think someone you "just met" can really help us with anything,
now get your silly self back at the church, this discussion is over.

No, it's not, listen to me. Ok? She can really help us, she can!

No, no, she can't you know why? Because nor the first one could, or the one
after it, or this. And it's because they're just silly young children who
think they can deal with stuff they can't even understand, and don't freaking
tell me this one is different, because if she was, well, we wouldn't be
talking here right now would we?

Is that right? Well, so I'll just go with her alone! Fuck you man, fuck you!

Whatever Sean, just go.

By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)