First chat with Dr.Noon

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do each time someone’s crying. I don’t usually cry, and when I do, I’m by myself. But I’m constantly someone else’s shoulder, not that I dislike it, no. I’m just saying I never know exactly what to do. I have to confess, sometimes I have a little fun, some kind of game I keep to myself, as I try a new thing to do or to say to the “cryer” . I carefully watch the reaction, the face, the tear quantity, the sobbing, and then I pick up all my data to conclude, did it make it better? Or worse? Of course, there won’t be the same reaction for each person, so I try the same thing with different people, and I also keep my control group. It’s important to mention, this “things” I do, are very discrete, unnoticeable by the “cryer”, but important for my life-lasting experiment.

I have to sadly inform, that until now, this experiment hasn’t had any life-changing results, if anyone has any information regarding this, please you’ll do a favor to all those like me, in the other hand I’ll let you know if I find something. With nothing else to add, this old rat says bye.

Dr. Noon

I don’t know why life works. Yet…


[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)