Mindworks present

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , , | Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Andy was dreaming about chasing butterflies. Then, all of a sudden, something woke him up. It was a dragon, a big blue dragon with spikes. Any other kid would’ve run to mom’s room, but not Andy. He stretched his hand until he reached the rough skin of this dragon, he lifted his face and saw his shiny gem-like eyes.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I’m your dragon.”

“What’s your name” he asked again.

“What’s my name?” he answered

“Eind.” The boy told him.

“I’m Eind, the blue dragon.

“And, what can you do Eind.”

“Where do you want to fly today?” the dragon answered

“I want to go somewhere no one has ever seen.”

So the boy got in Eind’s back and they flew through the window, across the sky, heading north.


Imagination works. This is the way I write.

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)